Friday, October 8, 2010

Number 78: Celebrity Armpits Week: Trey Songz


This picture concludes the observance of celebrity armpits week here at Hirsute Armpits. I hope that you enjoyed the images presented to you. The selection of photographs posted was difficult and, at times, stressful. Our race has produced too many beautiful, erotic, handsome, hirsute, masculine and rugged men for a short week to do justice. Remember, my bruthas, we are all handsome, proud and sensual celebrities in our own right.

This offering commemorates a special time for Hirsute Armpits. I have blogged here for a total of six months now. I hope that you'll visit here again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The posts have been beautiful. I will definitely come back. Keep them coming ;-)

Unknown said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

Wow nice body